- Latest Release (For WordPress 2.0 through 2.8+)
- Download the above file
- Rename dd-interstitial.txt from .txt to .php and upload it to your plugins directory
- Activate the plugin from the WordPress admin panel
- Configure the options under the admin panel: Options – DDInterAds
To use this plugin, simply go to the options page and enter the code you want added to all links.
- 04-21-08 Version 1.1 – Code is now ignored if it is in code, pre, or textarea blocks.
- 05-23-07 Version 1.0 – First release.
This plugin uses the ob_start function for output buffering to allow filtering of the entire page before display. While this generally works without any problems, certain plugins may conflict with this – especially if they are using a similar method. Keep this in mind when troubleshooting.
Lastly – Future options may be added depending on interest in the plugin.